This agenda is provided to you as a guideline of the time and locations of the scheduled events for the weekend. Restroom and refreshment breaks are scheduled throughout the morning and afternoon sessions, as necessary. Due to the nature of this event, this agenda may change.
BASIC EVENT AGENDA
|7:30am – 8:30am
||Continental Breakfast and Registration
|8:30am – 8:45am
|8:45am – 12:00pm
||Special Presentation on Building Your Practice’s Infrastructure:
- How to build each piece of your law practice, starting with a clear “blueprint” in mind, so that someday soon you have an exit strategy in place to make the most out of all of your years of hard work!
- How to put together a marketing strategy and plan for your firm that will consistently bring in revenue so you don’t have to scramble each month to generate clients.
- How to hire and train the right associate attorneys and support staff to build the necessary team of people to help take your practice where you want it to go!
- How to use bonus systems (for both associate attorneys AND support staff!) that incentivize and motivate them and, more importantly, keep them happy so they don’t leave!
- How to set up appropriate accountability to make sure that everyone is working efficiently and effectively together towards the same end goal.
- How to establish proper systems of communication to reduce interruptions, increase productivity, and provide the necessary amount of leadership and guidance to your team.
- How to set your fees so that you not only stay competitive, but you also continue to make money and get paid for what you do!
- How to structure your calendar to maximize the highest and best use of your time for your firm, while doing just the tasks you love!
- How to put systems in place to help keep you, the business owner, accountable and on track toward your business’ success!
- And much, much more you never learned in law school or in any continuing education class!
|12:00pm – 1:30pm
|1:30pm – 5:00pm
||Law Firm Tour
- Attendees will be split up into smaller groups and assigned a tour time
- Shuttle transportation provided
- Access to speak with Phil’s associate attorneys and support staff
|8:00am – 8:30am
|8:30am – 9:00am
|9:00am – 12:00pm
||Special Presentation on Successfully Marketing Your Practice:
- How to remove all of the wrong ways of thinking about marketing (what lawyers are taught naturally to believe) and how to approach marketing in a way that will make a difference between a practice that is dying versus one that is thriving!
- How to set up appropriate financial mechanisms to make sure that you have enough money to financially support your marketing strategy and not waste your marketing dollars!
- Learn the 7 Key Concepts of Effective Marketing and discover the only kind of marketing that provides measurable results!
- A huge marketing opportunity that most practitioners are overlooking and how to tap into this goldmine of potential new business with very little marketing dollars or effort!
- The Big Debate: Do Client Maintenance Plans Work?
- Why seminar marketing – – both to consumers and referral sources – – are NOT dead and why if you’re not doing seminars, you’re missing a huge opportunity to bring in new clients (while also wasting a lot of time elsewhere!)
- Where most attorneys that do give seminars can improve their seminar results with more effective strategies to get more qualified leads at the seminar and more appointments booked on the calendar!
- All of the seminar marketing details you’ve always wondered:
- How to Get Prospects to the Seminar
- The Best Day, Time and Location
- Provide a Meal or Not?
- Who should give the seminar?
- How long should the seminar go?
- What should you cover at the seminar?
- How do you motivate and incentivize attendees to schedule an appointment with you before they leave!
- The only way attorneys should be utilizing the internet and social media for marketing their practices
- How to put the proper systems and tools in place for getting more referrals from clients, professional referral sources, and even your own employees!
- Overlooked marketing methods that still work and are an untapped source of new business
- How to utilize satellite offices to get more business and how you can quickly and easily set up a system for satellite offices that won’t take up too much time or money
- And much, much more tested and proven strategies for successful marketing of an estate planning practice!
|12:00pm – 1:00pm
|1:00pm – 1:30pm
|1:30pm – 3:00pm
||Putting Everything Together (Implementation Steps)
- Assistance in forming a very clear and specific action list of what to do first, second, and third when you return to the office
- Special implementation exercises to help hold you accountable to getting done what you say you will!
|3:00pm – 3:30pm
||Q&A and Program Wrap-Up
© 2013-2016 The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. | 1.866.754.6477