ONE. LAST. TIME.
Dates: March 4 & 5, 2016
Location: Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach and Marina (see website) A special group room rate has been arranged for attendees. Details on group rate registration will be provided to you in your registration confirmation. The hotel is located about 20 minutes from Phil’s law office, 30 minutes from LAX and about 40 minutes from Long Beach Airport.
Due to the nature of this event, we have a tentative agenda that outlines the basic schedule of the two and a half days with us. Please keep in mind that this agenda is only a general timeline of events and may change. Click here to view the Program Agenda. NOTE: Agenda is subject to change without notice.
PROGRAM FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Participation and Attendance to the two full days of the program – – which include two full, in-depth sessions on both INFRASTRUCTURE and MARKETING – – so you can get the training you need in the two areas of most attorney’s practices that suffer the most! (For more details about what will be covered in these sessions, see the Program Agenda)
- Tour of Phil’s Law Firm and Access to His Staff, Associates, & Affiliated Financial Advisors! A stretch limo will be provided for you to visit Phil’s law firm – – giving you and your staff the first-hand experience of seeing how Phil sets up his office and systems – – along with the opportunity to direct any questions you might have with his law firm staff directly!
- Cocktail Reception with Open Bar & Appetizers on Thursday evening – – A great opportunity to meet other attendees and network, plus meet and speak with Phil and his personal business coach before the program even starts!
- Program Materials which includes a binder of 300+ pages and a thumb drive containing the exhibits of various forms and materials in a modifiable format so that you have the necessary tools to implement what you learn!
- The Opportunity to Bring Your Staff (and/or associate attorneys), which is a great way to kick-start your implementation process! (NOTE: Staff registration is available at a separate fee per person and, due to limited space, is available on a first-come, first-served basis.)
- Implementation Steps to provide you the proper road map to help you tie everything you learned in the 2 and a half days together and, more importantly, hit the ground running when you get back to the office!
- Continental Breakfast and Buffet Lunch on Friday and Saturday (something many educational programs have cut out) – – and we’re not gonna lie, we LOVE to eat (so you’ll be well-fed and taken care of!)
- Access to Phil’s Personal Business Coach, David Giuliano, who will be available throughout the entire program and will be offering complimentary private consultations to help you put together a business plan and implementation steps for when you get back to the office.
PLUS, WE OFFER A BETTER THAN 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Now, here’s an offer you can’t refuse. We stand behind this program and believe so strongly that every single estate planning attorney will benefit greatly from attending that we are willing to offer you a better than 100% money-back guarantee! If you attend the entire two days, listen to all of the incredible information and advice, and feel that, for any reason, this program wasn’t worth every penny of the fee you paid to attend, we will refund you your full registration fee – – no hassle, no questions asked. And you’ll even get to take home with you the program materials, forms, and other tools provided with your registration to this program.
Due to this being the last live 2-day event
that Phil will be hosting, we anticipate selling out!
Seating is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Be sure to sign up right away to secure your spot at our next
Ultimate LevelTM event!
Attorney Registration Fee:
- If you register between December 19th and January 15th – PRICE: $1,995 ($500 savings!)
- If you register after January 15th – PRICE: $2,495
Associate Attorney & Staff Registration Fee: $495 per person
- Below are the types of staff members that other attorneys have found helpful having at the program with them:
- Executive Assistant
- Office Manager
- Partner and/or Associate Attorney
- Marketing Director
Returning Ultimate Level Alumni? Contact us at 1-866-754-6477 or send us an e-mail below.
HAVE QUESTIONS? Send us an e-mail.
© 2013-2016 The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. | 1.866.754.6477